Friday, April 2, 2010

Pink Cashmere Socks That Make a Statement

Couple of days ago I bought a pair of beautiful and very comfy cashmere socks and this purchase has made me so happy. Sometimes during short but very cold winter days, my feet literary become frozen blocks. I now know the real reason that a lot of girls have discovered why their feet get so cold in boots which are supposedly insulated. The point is that in the winter you MUST have a pair of warm socks. You do not need two but only one good pair. The main problem with having on an extra pair of socks is that your boots will not fit properly. At the end you’ll end up with blisters so bad you end up with permanent scarring.

Let us forget about blisters for a moment and let us get back to my story. Just like I said before, several days ago, while purchasing on-line, I stumbled upon a pair of cutest pink girl’s cashmere socks. Truth be told, I have been searching for leggings, however just next to them was a pair of socks. I’m definitely not an impulsive buyer and I get clothes and fashion accessories which are necessary at the moment. However in case I do have some extra cash lying around (smile) in that case I get those other little things not on my priorities list. They have been a bit more ($38) than I wished to pay but I end up buying them anyway. Usually, standard cotton or polyester socks are around $5 a pair. Therefore, it would only be logical to think this ‘warm’ investment through. But I didn’t. Even as they were sort of strangely made, there was something in them that brought me right to them.

Once they arrived in the mail, so happy couldn't even be explained. I unpacked them straight away when I received them and they seemed so perfect. And they were perfect! They have been so cute, soft, and comfy. They felt very comfortable and looked so good. Actually I wanted a pair in blue color because I already had a pink pair already. Never the less, these were so cute.



The ultimate test was whether or not my feet will be cold. So, I had my boots on and my feet were nice and warm. Usually, after twenty minutes of wearing boots, I begin to feel the cold. But, in this case, I was warm even after two hours of walking.

The main difference was the pink cashmere socks. A pair of these kept my feet so warm plus I did not have to wear on an additional pair either. Best of all, I was not feeling the pressure as I only had one pair of socks.

Now I ‘m an absolute protagonist of wearing these socks and think highly of them. I believe that every girl must test at least one pair. Particularly for cold winter season when they know they’ll be outside a lot. Also girls, let us not forget how stylish and chic a pair of cashmere socks can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment